Kathy then distributed the activity for next week, the 20th October - a list of topics for a prepared speech lasting up to four minutes.
So just imagine how YOU might approach the following? Isn't it a valuable activity to clarify your thinking, and challenging yourself? Why not visit us, even to listen to how others tackle the tasks. You just might be inspired into doing even better yourself !
1. To tweet or not to tweet.......that is the question!
2. Art's most fundamental importance is not as decor but as an avenue of intellectual communication.
3. You are what you eat.
4. Should we grow old gracefully?
5. 'Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm'. (Winston Churchill)
6. Does travel broaden the mind?
7. Why I would like to live in a lighthouse.
Maybe see you next week? You'd be very welcome.